NICU (Neonatal intensive care unit)
We have 10 ended NICU. We ventilators CPAP infusion pumps multipara monitor ABG machine bedside X-ray overhead warmers LED phototherapy.
We do exchange transfusion for neonatal jaundice .We give surfactant for extremely premature babies and babies with HMD.
We are treating newborn with following illness:
- Difficulty in breathing since birth (HMD PPHN me conium aspiration syndrome)
- Premature babies (extremely premature babies):we have saved baby with 650grams which is a big achievement for our hospital.
- Low birth weight babies. (Less than 2.5 kg).
- Jaundice in newborn babies(phototherapy n exchange transfusion)
- New born seizure(neonatal seizure)
- Severe anemia
- Neonatal septicemia.
PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit)
We have four bedded PICU. We treat patient like
- Severe dehydration
- High fever
- Unconscious patients
- Emergency new born and children hospitalisation
- Vaccination for new born and children
- Vaccination for adolescent girls and boys
- Growth and development monitoring
- Dietary councelling
- Well baby clinic
- Well trained ANM and GNM staff